Monday, February 12, 2007

My Video Identity

My concept for my video is going to be more of a literal one like a reality show more or less. It will involve me going through actions in my day, mainly driving in my car and me talking. I want the basis of the movie to show my identity through use of reality and how I go about my life along with how I act towards people. I think that with this type of video you can really show how a person really is by just their actions and what they say and think.
The camera will be recording me from the passenger seat to put the viewer into perspective that they are actually there in the car along with me occasionally making eye contact with the camera to include the viewer directly. In addition there will be a few other shot angles in the car such as an exterior shot with panning and close-ups of my face. I am hoping to include some dialogue while there is a close-up of my face to insinuate my thought process in action. I want the audience to really feel like they'e driving in my car with me on the way to whereever I am driving, most likely some place of significance to my identity, but also with a random sort of intent such as running errands. In addition, with the shots of me thinking, this will give the viewer not only a personal relationship feeling, but also an omnicient sort of observation into my identity. This driving will Most of the audio will involve conversational dialogue along with some music possiby.

No comments: